AUB's Online Collaborative Cabinet
President: Mohammad Hijazi
Vice President: Joseph Saba
Treasurer: Jim Ramsey Khoury
Secretary: Tala Kardas
Member at Large: Sherif Maktabi
PR: Giovanni Raidy
- To support and encourage AUB bloggers and users of social media (such as Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, etc..)
- To promote the usage of such tools amongst other AUB students given their current popularity and importance
- To gather the bloggers and users of social media under one organization in order to facilitate common activities and interests.
- To encourage AUB students to start their own blogs and help them get started by teaching them the technical and cultural aspects of social media.
- The re-launching of AUB's National bloggers convention that will bring Lebanese bloggers as well international bloggers residing in Lebanon together.
- AUB and community Tweet-ups
- Several exhibitions featuring prominent famous Lebanese users of digital media (photography, famous blogs, etc...)
- Several workshops on technical issues beginning with introductory presentation about blogging to photography workshops...
- Screening of movies related to social media.
- Providing support for AUB's and Lebanese online community.