Blogging Lebanon is taking place on December 3rd at the American University of Beirut (West Hall Bathish Auditorium).
If you are not familiar with AUB, here's how it goes:
- Park somewhere on Bliss or Hamra (in one of the parking meter zones or parking lots). There's a parking right next to Zaatar w Zeit on Bliss and a few parking lots in Hamra.
- You walk on bliss until you reach McDonald's.
- You head into the gate that's in front of McDonald's. You may be asked for an identification by the security. We will try to arrange an easy way for you to get in (updates on that ASAP)
- After you enter, you head to your left, you will see stairs leading up to a cafeteria. You continue walking across that and a banyan tree. You will see a whitish building (called West Hall).
- Go up to the main entrance and up the stairs to the first floor. The Auditorium is on your right.
Don't panic if you got lost, just ask any of the students and they will gladly point you in the right direction :)